January 1, 2015
Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances for this is God’s will for you in Christ’s Jesus.
- LHI has received an anonymous donation of $1,000,000 to be used for building the campus.
- 7 African companies agreed to provide major donations of supplies and services.
- Need a full time construction Project Manager on site in Zambia.
- Financial support for Jamie and Kathy Flowers who are raising 100% of their support to come onboard with LHI.
- Some children still need sponsored.
Giving Thanks For
- Faithful sponsorship of our children.
- The OakPointe Players and their musical contributions.
- The golfers and sponsors who support our outing.
- The runners of the Run4Hope Detroit Marathon.
- 7 loving & lovable housemothers.
- Our first coffee harvest and 3rd planting.
- The LHI children performing Joseph at Seeds of Hope Orphanage and the Simba International school.
Highlights of the Year
- Our first LHI child to graduate high school becomes the first to graduate a 2 year trade school.
- 3 LHI children attending college majoring in Education, Accounting and Pre-Med.
- 2 LHI children graduate high school and await college placement.
- 5 LHI children graduate primary school with honors.
May God bless you all,
Lee & Trina Davis